SmarterMail Build 8048
Friday, 14th January, 2022
- Added: New setting to disable the "fail delivery if client disconnects early" behavior in SMTP.
- Added: The ability to make protocols re-synchronize all items.
- Efficiency: MAPI Normal logging during a sync uses significantly less memory.
- Fixed: A Message Archiving issue where not all messages are written in the archive.
- Fixed: An issue when processing an EWS GetUserConfiguration with an unrecognized name a complete response object wasn't sent.
- Fixed: An issue with non-ASCII usernames.
- Fixed: Drafts and Sent Items created in Outlook (MAPI) are not syncing all recipient fields to webmail. (I.e., To, Cc, Bcc)
- Fixed: Drafts created in eM Client (EWS) are not syncing all recipient fields to webmail. (I.e., To, Cc, Bcc)
- Fixed: Mailing list grid fails to display content.
- Fixed: MAPI issue where syncing emails could cause high CPU.
- Fixed: Meeting invite times in Outlook (MAPI) are off between clients.
- Fixed: Memory leak issue inside Microsoft's IdentityModel component.
- Fixed: User disk utilization on Domains>Accounts is out of sync with actual size.