.NET Framework 4.7 contains hundreds of bug fixes and improvements and now offers ASP.NET 4.7 hosting service on all of our hosting plans.
.NET Framework 4.7 List of Changes
- Allows for extensibility of the cache providers that could allow them to operate on new services with less overhead from memory usage. 
- Introduced a new config parameter 'timeoutUnit' for ActiveDirectoryMembershipProvider that can be used to indicate the 'clientSearchTimeout' and 'serverSearchTimeout' values. These should be interpreted as Days/Hours/Minutes/Seconds/Milliseconds. If not specified, the default is Minutes, as was the previous behavior. 
- Customer will see a warning in the windows event log if they have specified to use unsecured password formats in their web application. 
- Fixed assignment issue with max-age value for OutputCache. 
- Fixed an issue with exception handling for custom membership provider scenario. 
Monday, August 7, 2017