SmarterMail Build 8657
Friday, 15th September, 2023
- Changed: "Aged Passwords" changed to "Expired Passwords" for system administrators.
- Changed: Canonical URLs in SmarterMail changed to "no index".
- Changed: Drop shadows on hover states for toast notifications removed/lightened.
- Changed: Password Age values are no longer hard-coded, allowing translation via language files.
- Changed: The browser notification and logging warning toast notifications can now be dismissed versus simply closed.
- Fixed: "Failure to load" changes are causing various exceptions and issues.
- Fixed: A unique situation where an Outlook (MAPI) Inbox is not syncing.
- Fixed: Adding users through the API gets significantly slower over time.
- Fixed: After Deleting a domain or user, the item occasionally reappears.
- Fixed: All day appointments can span multiple days after creating/updating from an EWS client.
- Fixed: Creating a folder with an ampersand (&) (IMAP) creates the folder with a hyphen immediately after the ampersand.
- Fixed: Creating a meeting in Webmail and viewing it in any EWS client does not include the display name for the Organizer.
- Fixed: Creating users occasionally will lock some files.
- Fixed: EWS all-day new time proposal triggers a REPLY message instead of a COUNTER message.
- Fixed: EWS clients are occasionally sending requests that trigger exceptions in SmarterMail.
- Fixed: If the external recipient of a catch-all alias encounters delivery failures, the email continues to retry delivery forever.
- Fixed: Old meeting invites in the Sent Items folder are displaying alarms in Outlook (MAPI).
- Fixed: Password requirements were not being enforced when using the API.
- Fixed: Rescheduling an appointment from the past with an archived online meeting doesn't unarchive the online meeting.
- Fixed: Signatures with inline image embedded (webmail) aren't syncing to eM Client properly.
- Fixed: System administrator user fails to check password requirements when calling AddUser and UpdateUser API calls.
- Fixed: The administrator settings for "Allow system settings management" and "Allow domain management" don't properly restrict these areas.
- Fixed: Unable to change the domain administrator password requirements.
- Fixed: UpdateUser and UpdateUser2 API calls getting an error message.
- Fixed: Users cannot delete files from File Storage > My Files, they return after a refresh.
- Fixed: When trying to update the DKIM selector, public key, key size or max message sign, the API returns success but doesn't change the values.
- Fixed: When Two-Step Authentication is forced, you are unable to refresh the impersonation token.