SmarterMail Build 8125
Saturday, 2nd April, 2022
- Added: Error handling when viewing the Domain Disk report.
- Changed: Email subject lines in webmail now display a max of 255 characters.
- Efficiency: Reduced memory usage when moving or deleting a large number of emails from a folder.
- Fixed: A rare issue preventing appointments from exporting as .ics files.
- Fixed: An issue in Outlook (MAPI) causing emails within some subfolders to get out of sync.
- Fixed: An issue preventing appointments marked as "private" from opening on the All Appointments view or exporting as an .ics.
- Fixed: An occasional issue where the received header shows the wrong time zone after a Daylight Savings change.
- Fixed: Composing a message in webmail and only BCC'ing recipients results in a malformed EML.
- Fixed: Reports with bandwidth can display 0 data.
- Fixed: SPF records that use variables are not decoding properly.
- Fixed: When syncing very large mailboxes in Outlook (MAPI), occasionally a stack overflow can occur.
- Fixed: When there are two Outlook (MAPI) clients connected to the same account, changing the category of an appointment causes a calendar conflict.
- Fixed: When there are two Outlook (MAPI) clients connected to the same account, conflicts occur on one client and cause the appointment to not sync.
- Fixed: When using the Add Task option on an email, the associated task lacks the Related Item link that references the email.
- Translations: Update Swedish translation file.