SmarterMail Build 7803
Saturday, 15th May, 2021
- Added: Added option of "Run Content Filter" to folder context menus.
- Added: Import/Export option on all Security Settings pages.
- Added: New setting to allow system administrators to disable domain administrators from changing user account size limits.
- Added: When an incoming message is rejected because it contains an attachment on the Incoming Extension Blacklist, the logging and bounce messages will now indicate that as the reason for the failure.
- Added: Windows Defender is now available as an anti-virus option and is enabled by default.
- Changed: Added Spool Id to the Cyren logs for better searching.
- Changed: Email subject line is limited to two visible lines on mobile devices, with a scrollbar to view more.
- Changed: Links in SmarterMail now open in a new tab/window rather than taking over the active window.
- Changed: Minimum max message size is now 50 KB; unlimited (0) is no longer an option. (Note: Previous unlimited size will be modified to the max built-in size of 500 MB on upgrade).
- Changed: Replaced the Minimize option on the File Storage upload progress bar with a Cancel All option.
- Changed: Windows Defender and ClamAV now have options for scanning messages and/or scanning uploaded files versus simple enable/disable toggles.
- Efficiency: Loading preview images in File Storage now uses significantly less CPU and RAM.
- Fixed: "Delete All in Folder" option in ... menu does not work on mobile devices.
- Fixed: Accepted recurring meetings keep displaying their reminder even after dismissing in Outlook (MAPI).
- Fixed: An issue with Inbound Extension Blacklist not always detecting all items.
- Fixed: Appointments with Korean symbols are not displaying correctly in Outlook (MAPI).
- Fixed: Attach User modal shows a warning about folder restoration.
- Fixed: Attachments appear in webmail but do not show in Outlook (MAPI).
- Fixed: Calendar appointment reminder field may not be properly set when performing an Exchange migration.
- Fixed: Contacts edited from Outlook (MAPI) are not syncing to EAS.
- Fixed: If ClamAV is not installed, the log file will no longer contain multiple "Updating ClamAV..." messages.
- Fixed: IP addresses using CIDR are not properly sorted in the web interface.
- Fixed: Meeting invites created in the web interface have mismatched time zone IDs and definitions.
- Fixed: Outlook (MAPI) does not correctly display a contact's plain-text note.
- Fixed: Outlook (MAPI) does not correctly show display names of email aliases.
- Fixed: Pulling more from the server in Outlook (MAPI) and applying a sort filter does not work.
- Fixed: rDNS entries for Top Inbound IP Addresses on the Spool Overview page may not show as resolved.
- Fixed: Scenario in which some messages may not show message content in a client's preview pane, most notably Mac Mail (EWS).
- Fixed: Scenario where an unhandled null exception could cause syncing to stop in Outlook (MAPI).
- Fixed: Webmail does not work with Microsoft Edge on Android devices.
- Security: One or more security issues were fixed. It is recommended that all users update to this release.
- Translations: Added "CONTENT_FILTER_RUN_FILTER" translation key; modified text for "CREATE_FILTER" and "ADD_SENDER_TO_FILTER" keys.