SAP Crystal Reports 2013 SP14
Wednesday, 17th June, 2015
[UPDATED] SAP Crystal Reports 2013 Service Pack 14 (SP14) for reporting services. This is a list of fixed issues in Service Pack 14 for Crystal Reports Developer for Visual Studio:
- Added support for Visual Studio 2015 RC
- Added an easy way to use Print Output Control in WinForm Viewer.
- Addressed several Incidents.
- Support for FireFox ESR 38.
- Enhancement Request - Add PrintOuputController to .NET Print Button Viewer - Now selectable with default PrintToPrinter
- Enhancement Request - Dynamic Parameter BrowseField value now returns the table.field used ( CR for VS only )
- WPF .NET Windows Application using CrystalReportsViewer1.ViewerCore.PrintReport() does not print the report - fixed
- Printing to Windows Fax creates bad TIF - Windows 7 only - Escalated to Microsoft for a possible fix
- Printer Tray selection not respected - fixed
- Team foundation re-imports report Folder - By Design
- Fonts printed as graphics on Server 2012 and Win8 - open issue with Microsoft