- Ensure that the administrative contact (admin) for your domain name has a valid email address in the WHOIS database. Both registrars use this email address to send you important information about the transfer.
- Unlock your domain name at your current registrar.
- Get an authorization code (also known as an EPP code or transfer key) from your current registrar.
- Order a domain name transfer from our website. If the extension you want to transfer is not listed, you cannot transfer the domain name to us.
We send an email message to the domain name's administrative contact (admin) after you order the transfer. The email contains the owner approval request and you need to authorize the transfer of your domain to us.
- transfer, domain
- 2 Users Found This Useful