Tuesday, 9th September, 2014
[UPDATED] SmarterMail Version - 12.4.5364
- ADDED: A user setting for whether or not messages downloaded by POP3 should be marked as read.
- ADDED: bounce.io integration that turns SmarterMail into a recurring revenue stream and helps improve the user experience with friendlier bounce messages.
- ADDED: Events may now be enabled/disabled on a per event basis.
- CHANGED: 8-bit MIME support is now returned in the SMTP EHLO response.
- CHANGED: The More/Less buttons in the HTML editor now remember their previous state.
- FIXED: DKIM signing and verification now functions correctly when using relaxed canonicalization and the body of the message is blank.
- FIXED: Mime content and body text are now returned in the EWS GetItem response for messages that request that information.
- FIXED: The event for new mailing lists now sets the "ListAddress" email argument correctly.
- FIXED: The svcDomainAdmin.asmx web service's GetDomainUsers function now returns the list of users when a catch-all alias is enabled for the queried domain.