SmarterMail Build 8223
Tuesday, 12th July, 2022
- Changed: ClamAV updated to version 104.3.
- Changed: Cyren updated to version 5.5.1.
- Fixed: An issue in Outlook (MAPI) where messages having CC'd addresses that are forwarded as attachments have the attachment's subject and its raw filename modified.
- Fixed: Disk usage report can show a email folder having 0 bytes even if the folder contains emails.
- Fixed: Encoding for appointment reminder emails is broken if the subject/body contains special characters.
- Fixed: HTML Formatting is excluded in calendar invites (EAS), preventing users from clicking Microsoft Teams meeting links.
- Fixed: IDS Rule Triggered events can fail to send any emails or notifications to the addresses indicated by the event.
- Fixed: In certain cases, calendar appointments can't be edited via popout menu.
- Fixed: In certain cases, email subject is showing UTF encoding instead of plain text.
- Fixed: In certain cases, only one of a user's shared calendars are displayed in Outlook (MAPI).
- Fixed: Instance where a user is unable to create new calendar appointment due to a console error.
- Fixed: Intermittent delivery failures due to "Recipient does not exist" when using Outlook (MAPI).
- Fixed: Issue where All Day appointments could sync to/from Outlook (MAPI) over two days or a day behind.
- Fixed: Issue where All Day meeting invites/responses made in webmail could appear with a span of two days or a day behind.
- Fixed: Licensing page isn't showing expiration dates based on the system administrator's locale.
- Fixed: Modifying an email with hundreds of recipients in Outlook (MAPI) can cause an exception and prevent email syncing.
- Fixed: Occasional issue when syncing an email with a meeting request (EAS) that causes an exception.
- Fixed: On service restart, existing IDS blocks can be duplicated with a Type of Internal Spammer.
- Fixed: Quick search results aren't displaying correctly.
- Fixed: Some all day calendar events span multiple days in Outlook (MAPI).
- Fixed: Some attachments can be missing when viewing the email in Outlook (MAPI).
- Fixed: When a domain event is configured to Add Recipient for any outbound email, the email to the BCC recipient takes a long time to deliver if the original email is sent to an external account.
- Fixed: When sending an email to over 100 recipients using Outlook (MAPI), the message can get stuck in the Outbox.
- Fixed: When sending to a long list of recipients using Outlook (MAPI), some recipients go missing and don't receive the email.
- Fixed: When using Outlook (MAPI) to forward emails as attachments, the .EML filename is truncated if it contains a colon.
- Fixed: When using Thunderbird with TbSync (CardDAV), the GAL doesn't appear as an option to sync, and attempting to create a contact in Thunderbird results in error.
- Fixed: When you change a setting on a domain, the DKIM Max signing size gets reset to 100.