SmarterMail Build 7929
Saturday, 18th September, 2021
- IMPORTANT: SmarterMail now requires .NET 4.8.
- Changed: Password compliance report now includes accounts that have password changes disabled.
- Fixed: Account fails to sync in Windows Mail (IMAP) until sync period is adjusted.
- Fixed: Administrative logging still references "Commtouch" instead of "Cyren".
- Fixed: Conference room suggested times doesn't show anything in Outlook (MAPI).
- Fixed: Deleting a Calendar gives an error toast even though the deletion was successful.
- Fixed: Error message when deleting folders in File Storage.
- Fixed: Forwarding messages from shared folders in Outlook (MAPI) results in an error.
- Fixed: HTML attachments are not visible in Outlook (MAPI).
- Fixed: If a custom spam check's name contains a comma the weight is not properly added to the total spam weight of the message.
- Fixed: Microsoft Teams recurring meeting vanishes from webmail after editing single instance.
- Fixed: Saving contact birthdates using UK/EU date format shifts saved date.
- Fixed: Signature selector may become out of sync with the previously selected signature after editing a draft message.
- Fixed: SpamAssassin check is not properly added to the total spam weight of the message.
- Fixed: The Last Login date in Inactive Users, Disk Usage report and Users are inconsistently displayed.
- Fixed: Unable to edit appointments 1 year in the future in webmail.
- Fixed: While filtering on Unread, deleting selected messages drops next message from list.