SmarterMail Build 7906
Thursday, 26th August, 2021
- Fixed: Access denied error in Windows Event Viewer during startup that references mailConfig.xml and/or mailConfig.old.xml.
- Fixed: An issue where members of an alias aren't viewable when composing an email in Outlook (MAPI).
- Fixed: API documentation for ListUserNames doesn't display QueryString arguments.
- Fixed: Contact email addresses are not correctly indexed.
- Fixed: Multiple drafts can be orphaned in Thunderbird (IMAP).
- Fixed: Scenario where sending an email using Windows Mail (EAS) may lose the email content.
- Fixed: The SmarterMail API for mailing lists always returns a 200 success even on a failure.