SmarterMail Build 7901
Friday, 20th August, 2021
- Changed: Disk usage styling for domains and users who are set to unlimited disk space now match those with a limit.
- Fixed: A domain shared calendar (Domain Settings > Sharing) does not show up in the user's Calendar area immediately.
- Fixed: Calendar display issue when a member of a User Group shares a calendar with their Group.
- Fixed: Creating a domain shared resource results in red warning/exception.
- Fixed: Deleting a user share on a folder results in an object reference error.
- Fixed: IMAP client displays shared subfolders even when the shared parent is detached.
- Fixed: Opening a Note from the Advanced Search window creates a new session and loads the email list rather than the note.
- Fixed: Scenario where administrators are unable to create new users or domains.
- Fixed: Scenario where SMTP spam checks cause SmarterMail to crash.
- Fixed: Sharing a new folder with another user doesn't show up that user's folder list right away.
- Fixed: SmarterMail diagnostics page is not able to resolve to yahoo.com.
- Fixed: The Email folder Properties modal doesn't always close after clicking Save.
- Fixed: Tool tips seem to flicker in random areas in webmail in various browsers.
- Fixed: Umlauts used in task bodies in Outlook (MAPI) are lost when the task is saved.
- Fixed: User Activity > Inactive Users contains no confirmation modals for Delete or Disable actions.
- Fixed: When replying to emails returned from Sent Items via Advanced Search, the user's address is used in the To: field rather than original recipients.