SmarterMail Build 7810
Monday, 24th May, 2021
- Added: A confirmation modal to the Archive Search Download All option.
- Added: A warning note to legacy AddUser2 API documentation notifying users that some User Default selections are not observed.
- Fixed: A few locations in EWS and EAS code was not checking the Max Message Size appropriately.
- Fixed: Archive Search Download confirmation modal shows a red Ok button rather than the normal blue.
- Fixed: Changing the DKIM key for a domain with DKIM already enabled no longer requires a service restart to take effect.
- Fixed: Improved logic for Windows Defender handling to avoid adding exceptions in logs if Defender is not installed.
- Fixed: Outlook (MAPI) view settings intermittently revert to default layouts.
- Fixed: Scenario in which "550 No such user here" is returned rather than "550 Relay is not allowed".
- Fixed: Scenario in which "Run Content Filter" option on mail folders might not run the correct content filter.
- Fixed: Scenario where contending write and read locks with domain settings.json files were preventing the mail service from starting.
- Fixed: Some outgoing messages might fail DKIM validation on receiving server.
- Fixed: Special and accented characters might be improperly encoded in calendar appointments and invitations.
- Fixed: Warning banner stating ClamAV definitions cannot be updated shows even after disabling ClamAV in the web interface.
- Removed: API Service Log removed from backend and web interface. (Note: Any pertinent logging was moved to errors logs.)
- Translations: Removed "SYSADMIN_SETTINGS_API_SERVICE" translation key.