- Fixed: Issues deleting messages over IMAP when user language is not set to English.
- Fixed: Notification window shows untranslated text for domain shares.
- Fixed: Outlook (MAPI) cannot open a user's shared mailbox if the username contains a hyphen.
- Fixed: Outlook (MAPI) randomly restarts.
- Fixed: Scenario in which the message delivery retry attempt shows more attempts than the configured Retry Intervals.
- Fixed: Some folders names do not update in a MAPI client when the user changes their language in the web interface.
- Fixed: Subfolders are included when checking for folder conflicts prior to updating a user's language.
Sunday, September 27, 2020