We now offer ASP.NET Core 2.2.4 hosting service on all of our hosting plans.
.NET Core has the following characteristics
- Cross-platform: Runs on Windows, macOS and Linux operating systems.
- Consistent across architectures: Runs your code with the same behavior on multiple architectures, including x64, x86, and ARM.
- Command-line tools: Includes easy-to-use command-line tools that can be used for local development and in continuous-integration scenarios.
- Flexible deployment: Can be included in your app or installed side-by-side user- or machine-wide. Can be used with Docker containers.
- Compatible: .NET Core is compatible with .NET Framework, Xamarin and Mono, via .NET Standard.
- Open source: The .NET Core platform is open source, using MIT and Apache 2 licenses. .NET Core is a .NET Foundation project.
- Supported by Microsoft: .NET Core is supported by Microsoft, per .NET Core Support.
Tuesday, May 7, 2019