- Scalability and performance improvements for the storage engine
- Improvements in consistency check performance
- Query hints to provide granular control while using Resource Governor
- Additional monitoring capabilities through enhancements in DMV, Extended Events, and Query Plans
- Improved performance while opening and reading XEL files by using the XEvent Linq reader
- Improved performance for spatial queries
For more information about some of these enhancements that are included in SQL Server 2012 SP4, click at SQL Server 2012 Service Pack 4 release information.
Sunday, October 8, 2017