This is a list of fixed issues in Service Pack 19 for Crystal Reports for Visual Studio (CRVS).
- Error when canceling a print job using PrintOutputController() to the local file system: Unable to start the print job.
- Charts now have pixilated edges when using CR for VS Windows form viewer SP 18
- Enhancement Request: PrintOutputController does not allow Current Page in Winform Viewer
- Inline RAS printing does not respect Suppress Printing If No Records option selected
- Set Location to a secure MDB up one folder fails using ..\Access.mdb fails for subreports
- Crosstab report with rotated text does not show values
- Error Printing barcodes from WPF-Viewer
- Add the Xbase native DB driver back into distribution packages (32 bit only)
- Print from WPF viewer will not print landscape on Windows 2012 R2
- Linking Dataset Tables together does not work based on date/time fields
- Character in rtf string overlaps with punctuation mark.
- Enhancement Request - Getting field values for each section
- CHM search with 3 5 framework hangs in search on second attempt
Thursday, January 26, 2017