Sunday, 10th May, 2015
[UPDATED] SmarterMail Version - 13.4.5603
- Fixed: Updated an area of IMAP processing to prevent a potential timing issue that would cause parsing of incoming commands to fail.
[UPDATED] SmarterMail Version - 13.4.5598
- Changed: EULA has been updated to accommodate white labeling.
- Changed: Messages viewed in webmail that do not contain either an HTML or plain text part will now have any text part that is not an attachment displayed as plain text.
- Changed: The Exchange ActiveSync logs now include the client's IP address.
- Fixed: A character encoding issue with 8-bit MIME messages which could cause certain foreign characters to be lost.
- Fixed: A global level folder auto-clean rule that targets the inbox will now run properly when the option to prevent users from auto-cleaning the inbox is enabled.
- Fixed: A timing issue will no longer occur which could prevent messages from being sent properly from a device synced with Exchange ActiveSync version 12.1.
- Fixed: A valid recipient could get rejected due to a case sensitivity issue involving domain aliases when SmarterMail is operating as incoming gateway in domain forward mode using Web services to pull the list of domains and users.
- Fixed: All day appointments displayed in webmail under the all appointments tab now show in the user's time zone instead of UTC.
- Fixed: An issue involving timed background tasks in webmail which could prevent messages getting pushed correctly when syncing with Exchange ActiveSync.
- Fixed: Appointments with a start time of midnight now show on the correct date in webmail.
- Fixed: Calendar events that span multiple days are now displayed correctly in webmail.
- Fixed: Changed how task data is sent to Exchange ActiveSync clients so Outlook 2013 would display the times in the user's local time instead of UTC.
- Fixed: Passwords are no longer displayed in XMPP logs.
- Fixed: Recurrence instance deletions now function correctly.
- Fixed: Removed the delete option from the context menu for contacts that are read-only.
- Fixed: Tasks now display properly in the calendar view of webmail when the task has a duration of 0.
- Fixed: Tasks synced with Exchange ActiveSync will no longer lose their categories if those categories don't exist in the user's master category list in webmail.
- Fixed: The general activity graph under the Usage tab on the Traffic Statistics dashboard now properly refreshes every five minutes.