Monday, 2nd February, 2015
[UPDATED] SmarterMail Version - 13.2.5511
- ADDED: The email results of an advanced search now includes a column for the From address.
- ADDED: The svcDomainAdmin web service's GetRequestedDomainDefaults and SetRequestedDomainDefaults functions now support getting and setting DefaultEnableMailSigning.
- ADDED: The svcDomainAdmin web service's GetRequestedDomainSettings and SetRequestedDomainSettings functions now support getting and setting EnableDomainkeySigning and EnableDkimSigning.
- ADDED: The svcMailListAdmin web service’s GetRequestedListSettings and SetRequestedListSettings functions now support getting and setting EnableHeader, EnableFooter, EnablePosterWhitelist, EnableDoubleOptin and DisableListErrorReplies.
- ADDED: The svcServerAdmin web service's GetBlackListEntry function now supports getting the blacklist for XMPP.
- ADDED: The svcServerAdmin web service's SetBlackListEntry function now supports setting the blacklist for XMPP.
- CHANGED: Colons, semi-colons, single quotes and double quotes are now counted as symbols in a user's password.
- CHANGED: Importing users from a CSV file will now extract just the username if a full email address is given in the username field.
- CHANGED: When a task is marked as completed in webmail, the percent completed field will automatically be set to 100.
- FIXED: A calendar event with a reminder no longer loses that reminder when a change is made to the event from an Exchange ActiveSync client.
- FIXED: Accepting or declining a meeting request now syncs correctly using Exchange ActiveSync.
- FIXED: Adding, Deleting, or Updating items during a Sync command using Exchange ActiveSync now generates new SyncKey values for the containing folder and collection.
- FIXED: Clients synced with Exchange Web Services now display messages with attachments correctly.
- FIXED: Creating a new user for a domain now has the "Disable X-Originating-IP header in messages" field under the Compose tab, set according to the domain's default user settings.
- FIXED: Deleting appointments from the "All Appointments" tab in webmail now sends out cancellation update emails to the attendees.
- FIXED: Editing or deleting an instance of a series using an Exchange ActiveSync client now functions correctly.
- FIXED: Filtering messages in webmail on whether or not they were forwarded now functions as expected.
- FIXED: For meetings with end dates that are in the past, a cancel notification will no longer be sent to attendees when the meeting is deleted from webmail.
- FIXED: Meeting request responses, changes, and deletions are now properly relayed between the organizer and attendees.
- FIXED: Meeting request statuses now display properly on iOS devices.
- FIXED: Migrating an account from Exchange now functions correctly when the source account has a very large number of folders.
- FIXED: Password expiration notification messages now send out at the correct times according to the notification timings setting.
- FIXED: Selecting multiple files to download in file storage now functions correctly.
- FIXED: The Exchange Web Service's CreateCalendarItem function response now includes a ChangeKey.
- FIXED: The FilterType and Class fields are now used correctly during a GetItemEstimate request when syncing using Exchange ActiveSync.
- FIXED: The organizer of an event will remain listed as the organizer after they make changes to the event from an Exchange ActiveSync client.
- FIXED: Truncation of email body text in an Exchange ActiveSync response will no longer allow a surrogate pair character to be split.
- FIXED: When a mailing list’s address is added to the subscribers of another mailing list, it will inherit the reply-to field from the parent mailing list.
- FIXED: When SmarterMail is operating as an incoming gateway for another SmarterMail server, the cached list of domains and users retrieved via Web services will no longer get cleared out when global settings are saved or loaded.
- FIXED: SmarterMail will now start up properly when it encounters a corrupt fileStorage.xml file.
- REMOVED: The AHBL.org RBL from the server blacklist and spam checks as that service is no longer available.